Read the recent article from Inbound Logistics: What happens when your warehouse is unplugged?
Since its genesis in 1985, Foxfire has expanded to become a leading supplier of manufacturing, warehousing software, and supply chain execution systems. Foxfire's worldwide headquarters is located in Greenville, SC and has offices throughout the US. Foxfire also has a research and development center located near Clemson, South Carolina, leveraging the resources and talent pool of Clemson University's world-class institute of higher learning. Foxfire's customer base reaches across the United States, Canada, and Latin America, and we are currently expanding into other world markets rapidly through a network of distribution partners.
Foxfire employees are highly educated, skilled professionals with extensive experience in software development, manufacturing, distribution, engineering and operations. Employees are active in professional activities with representation in Innovision (Board Member - professional association for technology innovation in the upstate region of South Carolina), Anderson County Economic Development Agency (Board Member - technology development agency), Carolina Crescent Consortium (a regional US technology group with shared research interests), Council of Logistics Management (CLM), Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC), Logistics Execution Systems Association (LESA) of the Material Handling Industry (MHI), and the American Apparel and Footwear Association Information Systems Committee (international professional association in apparel manufacturing and distribution).
In addition to these activities, Foxfire participates in a very active role with Clemson University through its Apparel Research Center by serving on its Advisory Board and participating in several research and development projects in manufacturing and supply chain management. Foxfire was recently selected by Clemson University to deploy a new software system to provide collaborative management of supply chains of arbitrary length using balanced flow principles. Foxfire personnel were heavily involved in the research and development of this software system as well as its pilot deployment at the US Marine Corp Parris Island Recruit Training Depot, where inventories were reduced by 90% and stock outages were virtually eliminated.
- Foxfire has proven success in Warehouse Management Software implementations
- We deliver expertise and value in all phases of the project:
- Lowest lifetime cost compared to any major WMS software competitor
- Tireless commitment to continuously improve our products
- No force or coercion to frequently install costly major releases. Instead, Foxfire encourages upgrades and new releases when appropriate, but will support existing releases for as long as the system's infrastructure allows.
- Unlimited concurrent users per site license. Clients do not have to upgrade ($$) their license for additional users every time their business grows, or worse yet, for seasonal spikes in demand!
- Also see our mission and credentials