WMS Software - Great Plains Integration
Foxfire Warehouse Management Software (WMS) Microsoft Dynamics GP Connector
Foxfire offers a standard, out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP accounting system. The Foxfire-Microsoft Dynamics GP interface provides a full warehouse management software solution for customers who are using, or would like to use, Microsoft Dynamics GP for their core accounting, and it does not require customization.
Through the integration to Foxfire WMS software, Microsoft Dynamics GP users will seamlessly connect the warehouse to the accounting department—creating greater insight into the warehouse regarding orders, inventory, and labor. This integration also provides enhanced automation of the warehouse, further optimizing warehouse resources and operations.
How does this work?
The Foxfire-Microsoft Dynamics GP connector utilizes Microsoft’s eConnect, a collection of web services, tools, components, and interfaces that allow applications to programmatically interact with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Users will enjoy the ability to process transactions seamlessly between Foxfire warehousing software and critical modules within Microsoft Dynamics GP—Vendor, Purchase Order, Customer, Sales Orders, Purchase Order, and Inventory.
Additionally, Foxfire WMS creates a real-time, completely barcoded set of capabilities for the warehouse operation that help clients improve labor efficiency and inventory accuracy swiss watches replica, while eliminating packing and shipping errors. For example, updates to sales orders, purchase orders, and inventory are created in Microsoft Dynamics GP upon completion of each respective transaction in Foxfire, and all transactions are posted in near real-time and all pertinent details of the transaction are stored in Microsoft Dynamics GP for future reference.
Foxfire WMS is designed to provide a wireless and paperless solution for clients who have important warehousing and distribution needs.
- Item Master - Synchronize the Item Master from Dynamics GP with SKUs in Foxfire WMS software
- Vendors - Synchronize Vendors from Dynamics GP with Vendors in Foxfire WMS software.
- Purchase Orders - Synchronize Purchase Order Details from Dynamics GP with Purchase Order Details in Foxfire WMS software.
- Sales Orders - Integrate details from Sales Orders in Dynamics GP to Pick Tickets in Foxfire WMS.
- Purchase Receipts - As Purchase Receipts are processed in Foxfire these receipts are posted in Dynamics GP to the Purchase Order.
- Inventory Adjustments - Foxfire WMS software keeps track of inventory in your warehouse. Adjustments to Item quantities in Foxfire WMS are automatically uploaded to Dynamics GP.
- Ship Confirmations - As Sales Orders are processed and shipped in Foxfire these shipments are posted in Dynamics GP to the Sales Orders.
What are the benefits?
- Compliments your financial ERP investment with the proven Foxfire WMS
- Eliminates double entry with near real-time updates between Foxfire WMS software and Dynamics GP
- Offers single point of entry for Items, Vendors, Purchase Orders, and Sales Orders
- Speeds up the invoicing process
- Improves accuracy
- Provides greater insight into status of customer orders
- Allows for the use of wireless, real-time devices at the point of activity in the warehouse
- Delivers quick ROI